Programme Aims and Objectives
During this course, students will be able to study basic principles of business processes and concepts. They will gain profound knowledge of management and administration procedures in
order to successfully function in managerial positions.
The course will enable students to become efficiently equipped with all the necessary skills and knowledge in order to advance in international organizations and achieve positive results when operating in executive positions.
Aims of the Programme
The aims of the programme are the following:
- Gain expertise in Business Administration and associated fields.
- Demonstrate knowledge of business processes and an ability to assess industry attractiveness, identify risks and opportunities of doing business in a global environment.
- Choose and apply appropriate quantitative or qualitative methodologies to analyse problems and utilize modern technological and analytical tools necessary to support
decision-making in organizations.
- Develop leadership and organizational skills towards communicating vision, inspiring employees and promoting innovation and change.
- Identify and evaluate ethical issues and communicate justifiable resolutions for practical situations.
Objectives of the Programme
- Demonstrate proficiency in communication and develop teamwork skills.
- Develop an understanding of the discipline of management with an emphasis on the historical, political, cultural and institutional forces shaping modern business.
- Gain a systematic understanding of management-related problems and the conceptual tools for analysing and evaluating management issues.
- Gain the skills and competencies necessary for the development of decision-making capabilities.
During this course, students will be able to study the basic principles of Law, legal...
This programme will enable students to build a promising professional future in their...
Programme Information Required Credits/Units: 240 Aims of the Programme The aims...
Programme Information Required Credits/Units: 240 Aims of the Programme The aim...