Programme Aims and Objectives
During this course, students will be able to study in depth the principles of legal processes and concepts. They will gain profound knowledge of legal management and administration procedures in order to successfully function in executive positions in the legal sector.
The course will enable students to become efficiently equipped with all the necessary skills and knowledge in order to advance in international organizations and achieve positive results when operating in executive positions.
Aims of the Programme
The aims of the programme are the following:
1) Develop the knowledge and skills necessary for successful strategic leadership performance, within the context of dynamic local and global challenges
2) Enhance the ability to source, analyze and critically appraise all types of legal data and practice
3) Develop flexible strategies for satisfying diverse stakeholder and partner demands across the whole legal sector system.
Objectives of the Programme
1. Integrate cutting-edge strategic research and practice to achieve a legal organization’s transformation
2. Engender a spirit of critical enquiry and environment that fosters life long learning and continuous personal and professional development
3. Develop skills of leadership such as creativity, innovation, collaboration, risktaking, etc.
Delivery Mode: Online and through Supported Open Learning.
|Introduction to Master Degree
Core requirements (required modules)
|Law of Obligations
|International Human Rights Law
|Corporate Law and Governance
|Commercial and Consumer Law
|Frameworks of International and European Law
|Dissertation Project Part 1
|Dissertation Project Part 2