Programme Aims and Objectives
During this course, students will be able to study basic principles of business processes and concepts. They will gain profound knowledge of management and administration procedures in order to successfully function in managerial positions.
The course will enable students to become efficiently equipped with all the necessary skills and knowledge in order to advance in international organizations and achieve positive results when operating in executive positions.
Aims of the Programme
The aims of the programme are the following:
- Develop the knowledge and skills necessary for successful strategic leadership performance, within the context of dynamic local and global challenges
- Enhance the ability to source, analyze and critically appraise all types of business data and practice
- Develop flexible strategies for satisfying diverse stakeholder and partner demands across the whole supply chain and other value adding systems
Objectives of the Programme
- Integrate cutting-edge strategic research and practice to achieve business transformation
- Engender a spirit of critical enquiry and environment that fosters lifelong learning and continuous personal and professional development
Develop skills of entrepreneurial leadership such as creativity, innovation, collaboration, risktaking etc.
Delivery Mode: Online and through Supported Open Learning.
|Introduction to Master Degree
Core requirements (required modules)
|Theories of Management
|Financial Management for Managers
|Business Function and Procedures
|Strategic Leadership and Practice
|Supply Chains and Logistics
|Management of Corporate Change