Required Credits/Units: 240
Aims of the Programme
The aims of the programme are as follows:
- Develop the knowledge and skills necessary for successful strategic leadership performance, within the context of dynamic local and global challenges.
- Enhance the ability to source, analyse and critically appraise all types of business data and practice.
- Develop flexible strategies for satisfying diverse stakeholder and partner demands across the whole supply chain and other value adding systems.
At the end of the programme, the student will be expected to:
- Demonstrate the skills gained in business management and administration with a specialization in Project Management.
- Become equipped professionals in Business Administration
- Discuss the necessary management methods for the successful delivery of projects.
- Assess the roles of the various of parties and stakeholders within a project.
- Implement the project life cycle.
- Understand a range of topics that are important to managing strategic projects successfully.
- Demonstrate critical understanding of the integrative nature of project management.
The general admission requirements for entry to Unicaf University Zambia Master degree programmes are as outlined below. Students are advised to contact the Office of Admissions to find out more about the range of equivalent international academic qualifications accepted.
- Admission to a Master’s degree programme requires an accredited Bachelor degree or international equivalent. Related professional qualifications at the appropriate level will also be considered for entry.
- Students with an accredited Master’s degree will also be considered for entry.
- Recognised proof of English proficiency if the Bachelor degree was not taught in the English language
- A Personal Statement or Statement of Purpose (minimum 500 words)
- Up to date CV
- An official letter of recommendation (either academic or professional)
- Copy of valid passport or national ID
In addition to a strong academic record, extra-curricular activities, leadership skills and other relevant background information are taken into account.
|Introduction to Master Degree
Core requirements (required modules)
|Theories of Management
|Financial Management for Managers
|Business Function and Procedures
|Strategic Leadership and Practice
|Project Procurement & Contract Management
|Project Quality and Risk Management