Unicaf University in Zambia Secures E-Commerce Award
Unicaf University is the proud recipient of the Best Online Education Award at the 2022 Zambia E-Commerce Expo and Awards. The event kicked-off in grand style at the Manda Hill Mall in Lusaka and this year’s theme, “Celebrating Women,” in collaboration with The Women’s History Museum of Zambia, highlighted women’s contribution to e-commerce in Zambia.
The event attracted exhibitors from different companies and organisations from diverse industries such as agriculture, technology, financial institutions, education, telecommunications and a whole host of others. Unicaf University’s participation showcased its plethora of degree programmes available to study with a generous Scholarship.
Following the Expo, the delegates moved on to a gala dinner and award ceremony at the exclusive Radisson Blu Hotel. These E-Commerce Awards were established to recognize and celebrate excellence in individuals and organisations that have contributed to growth in Zambia.
Unicaf University was nominated alongside Book-It Zambia and SKU Digital Academy in the Best Online Education category. Despite being nominated among fine institutions, Unicaf University was declared victorious. Unicaf University Marketing Officers, Chipo Mabuti and Andrew Musonda were present to accept the award.
Here is the full list of the 2022 Zambia E-Commerce Expo and Awards nominations:
- Best Agri-Centric Business – Zambia Industrial Commercial Bank
- Best B2C E-Commerce Business – On-cart Smart Shopping
- Best Upcoming Woman in E-commerce – Cynthia Chiluba
- Best Logistics Business – Mercury Logistics Company
- Best Online Food Delivery – Ulendo Eats
- Best Online Education – Unicaf University
- Best Online Insurance – Professional Insurance Corporation Zambia
- Best E-Commerce Innovation – Radian Online Zambia
- Best Fintech Innovation – MTN Momopay
- Best Data Service Provider – MTN
- Best Mobile Money Service Provider – Airtel Money
- Best E-Commerce Startup – Plus 260 Tech Store
- Best E-Commerce App – On-cart Smart Shopping
- Best Banking App – Zanaco
- Best Financial Inclusion Initiative – Spenn Zambia
- Best Online Real Estate Service Provider – Zambezi Diamond Limited
- E-Commerce Leaders Award – Mwangala Muyoyeta
- Social Impact Award – Whisper a Dream Foundation
- Best Woman in E-Commerce – Chilufya Mutale
Unicaf University extends its congratulations to all the nominees and winners. Well done!